LAWASIA offers a discounted membership rate of AUD15 for lawyers belonging to a law association which is a member of the South Pacific Lawyers Association ("SPLA").
- American Samoa Bar Association
- Cook Islands Law Society
- Fiji Law Society
- Kiribati Law Society
- Marshall Islands Law Society
- Nauru Law Society Niue Lawyers
- Norfolk Island Law Association
- Papua New Guinea Law Society
- Samoa Law Society
- Solomon Islands Bar Association
- Timor Leste Bar Association
- Tonga Law Society
- Tuvalu Lawyers
- Vanuatu Law Society
LAWASIA membership operates on an annual schedule running from 1 July to 30 June.
All members receive:
- Complimentary access to many live LAWASIA webinars and recorded sessions;
- Reduced registration fees for LAWASIA seminars and conferences;
- The opportunity to present papers at LAWASIA seminars and conferences and contribute to LAWASIA publications;
- Access to the LAWASIA website and LAWASIA HQ, featuring an in-depth knowledge database with a range of learning resources, presentation materials, scholarly articles and toolkits to enhance your professional practice;
- The opportunity to actively participate in LAWASIA Committees by providing a voice for the interests of the legal community in Asia and the Pacific; and
- The opportunity to form long-standing international relationships.
LAWASIA Committees hold regular activities, usually specialist conferences/seminars in their own area of interest. They contribute to the LAWASIA annual conference programs, as well as LAWASIA publications. All members are entitled to join one (1) Legal Practice Committee and one (1) Public & Professional Interest Committee at no extra charge. A fee of AUD20 per additional committee applies.
All prices listed are in Australian Dollars (AUD).